SUPER DELUXE EDITION – Blondie Graphic Novel
A limited edition of 500 copies of an oversized, silver ink hardcover edition of a new Blondie graphic novel is now on pre-sale with a Fall 2021 release. You can buy one of the 500 editions now.
- Oversized Hardcover Deluxe Edition graphic novel with limited edition silver ink cover by Amanda Conner [180 pages]
- Graphic Novel Slipcase designed by Jason “Stuntkid” Levesque
- Very special Blondie music bundle (to be announced) *
- Set of (10) exclusive Blondie song-inspired art prints
- Set of (10) exclusive Blondie song-inspired postcards
- The ten art prints and postcards will be inspired by the following classic Blondie songs: X-Offender (76) Fade Away And Radiate (78) Hanging On The Telephone (78) One Way or Another (78) Heart of Glass (78) Dreaming (79) Atomic (79) Call Me (80) Rapture (80) Island of Lost Souls (82)
A Word From the Creators
Amanda Conner “When I was a growing up (and still pretty much, to this day), a few of the things I loved were music, comic book heroes, ultra-cool style, and a wicked, wild, and weird sense of humor. Blondie embodies all those things, and when I listen to their music, I can’t not dance. Or if I have to sit and work for long hours, I can’t not at least bounce and bop along in my seat. As a teenager, Debbie Harry was one of the super-heroes I wanted to grow up to be. In fact, I still wanna grow up to be her.”
Jimmy Palmiotti: “I think it would be impossible to give Blondie and the downtown New York music scene the proper respect and visceral representation it deserves if I didn’t live through it. My life was comic books and music and there was no more exciting time in my life than when Blondie hit the music scene. Amanda and I are having a blast telling the story of the band and how they went from killing it on stage in small clubs to becoming an unstoppable worldwide sensation.”
Blondie Comic Book Heroes
This isn’t the first time that Blondie has featured in a comic book. This is Chris Stein with Fab Five Freddy and The Clash. They’ve also found their way to Etsy. Collectors’ tip: wait for news of signed editions making their way to eBay in the final quarter of 2021. We’ll keep you posted. One way or another.